Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold9650
My Carrier: Sprint

Does anyone out there know?

Hello out there fellow 'Crackberry addicts' ... I'm in quite a bind here. you see,I've recently (earlier in the week) had the shear joy of having to do a complete hard wipe of my phone due to security risks I was facing,and at the recommendation of my local authorized Sprint dealer. Anyway, after completing the wipe, I found myself having to restore all of my information pretty much by hand (meaning,section by section)..Contact by contact,app by app! ..following me? Ya,it was fun like that..on THAT level. So,here I am now,almost done,but the problem that I'm facing is just 2 more apps..and they've been a problem for 2 days now!  They wouldn't be such a big deal if they weren't paid for apps, one of which costing 19.99! .... I've tried 'Smrtguard' and 'BlackBerry App World' and to this point, I can't even  re-purchase the apps! nothing! Nada! ....what is it that I have to do to get these apps back in the installed section of the my world side of BlackBerry App World? Someone..Please!

I hope that I've either helped you, or even better, I've learned something new From you .... Brazillaguerrilla
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Does anyone out there know?

please read this article from the public knowledge base:

Article ID: KB17625 How to install or transfer previously purchased applications from BlackBerry App World to a BlackBerry smartphone

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: