Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Storm 2

Re: Done with the Storm - DONE!

Had my storm since Christmas...love it, no major problems...

- Used app loader to remove all programs I don't need

- Auto run QuickPull everyday at 4am

- Delete old Apps when I'm no longer using them

- Save all media and files to Memory Card

Now working in VZW Tech Support...I can say that 90% of the issues I've come across with slow or rebooting phones is due Google Maps app installed...Don't know why, but it doesn't work very well on the Storm.

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

I have had my Storm since February, and have had nothing but problems. My issues are very similar that others are having. My main aggravation is that I am a General Contractor and I am always outside conducting business from the field and my touch screen does not work. Due to the heat from being outside the stupid sure press does not recognize the heat from my fingers for it to operate correctly. I have brought it in several times to Verizon and there only answers is maybe I need to buy another phone (go figure). I expect if I'm going to pay a couple hundred dollars for a phone than the quality should be just as good. I am currently locked in a contract and stuck with a POS. Now Blackberry what is your response to my main ISSUE?
Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

brandon0221 wrote:
Now Blackberry what is your response to my main ISSUE?

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

I understand your frustrations...truly, there are many different devices in the world for exactly your situation...not every device is the right device for everyone. Also, if you are looking for a formal response from RIM, this wouldn't be the right place -- as the statement at the top of the message threads says, this is a user-to-user support portal...not a user-to-RIM portal. Responses from RIM are quite rare in these forums.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................