Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Maroc Telecom

Download Failed: 910 Application authorization failure"

Error 910: Failed to download

Hi, I just bought a Torch 9800 second hand and I have a big problem right now, I can download any application, I still have a failed installation error 910! I obviously look good on the forums, it gave this: 
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do;jsessionid=9F995B1F8317AE09B6732369649F58BA?...

It seems that this is the solution to my problem, but with very limited computer skills I really do not understand, there is also a small problem I have OS 6 and it is not included in the tutorial !! I have a new phone that I can use !! without whatsapp or anything!!
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me!

I prefer some help in French, but even if it's in english this is not a problem, just help me please ! 

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Download Failed: 910 Application authorization failure"

Hi Dohes and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

The article you've posted indicates an IT policy is causing the problem with the application installation.  Does your BlackBerry® smartphone show an IT policy listed under Options>Security>Security Status Information?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Maroc Telecom

Re: Download Failed: 910 Application authorization failure"

Tanks for your help i change my torch with à samsung galaxie !! and it's so much better !!