Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: 8ta
Accepted Solution

Download Speed !

Hi guys

I have a bb 9360 and now have a problem! I like to download alot ! Now if I activate my BIS every month I can only download at full speed for 4 or 5 days and then the download speed is low! I tried contacting my service provider but they told me that my phone might need a software update,but my phone's software is at the latest version witch is Os 7.1 ! Please Help
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Download Speed !

Hello Abrie71

I don't know why your Carrier said so , But downloading speed certainly depends on our Carrier Network . It is our Carrier server through those data packets flows to our device . I don't think and I'm sure it is not a software but problem within your Carrier Network .

But I have noticed some user reporting this same issue , throughout the world some Carrier do restrict downloading speed over BIS . So, you should contact your Carrier to know further about this Issue.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: 8ta

Thanx contacted them and sorted out the issue!
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hey Abrie

You're most welcome.. I'm glad that you figure it out Smiley Happy

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.