Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Download ringtones

New to this.  Would like to download some AC/DC or similar to my Curve.  Step by step instructions please.

Thanks!

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Download ringtones

Do a Google search for ringtone sites (Crackberry is legit) and follow the procedures specified by site!

Hope this helps!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

If you're serious about it, you could get the Ringtone Maker software (I picked it up at Best Buy for $20).  My family loves it because we can take any song we can get on the computer (either from our own CD's or downloaded from limewire) and create our own.  Once the you have the ringtone set the way you want it, you can simply bluetooth it to your phone.  It's fun and very easy.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

you can get the same for free with audacity :
get your mp3, and cut it to match your needs. Then save it, and upload it on your Blackberry.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: