Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Downloaded Twitter but cant find the icon

Hi,I recently reinstalled Twitter on my 8520,but when it was done I could not find the icon anywhere so I can start using Twitter.I deleted and reinstalled again,and still no icon.Twitter is listed under my Installed Apps,but where can it be then?Please HelP
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Downloaded Twitter but cant find the icon

Hello deidrea

Are you sure it is not hidden somewhere ? On your device Homescreen Press the Menu Key and Click on  ' Show all Icon ' or ' Undide Icon '  then search for it , also check your Instant Messaging Folder, or Downloads folder , if you can see it but looks like faded then move your cursor over the icon and press Menu key and click  “unhide "

If above fails then I suggest try installing it again in the same manner :

On your device Go to > Options > Application > third party > locate and delete Twitter application from that list .

KB10040  :How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

Once deleted perform a battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is powered on , wait for a min. then reinsert it back .

Finally after reboot use your BlackBerry browser and browse to www.blackberry.com/twitter and download the most recent available for your device model . Restart your device and see if that helps.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.