Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: vodafone uk

Downloading from app world

I have recently got the Blackberry Bold and have been trying to dowload from app world. I press download, accept terms and conditions and then it goes back to the home page.

No matter how many times I try, I cannot get past the 'accept terms and conditions' and it is annoying because I cannot even access MyWorld!

I have tried removing app world and putting it on again, but nothing seems to help!

Any ideas?

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Downloading from app world

Hi ginga79

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

How are you downloading from App World , Over your Mobile Network or over wifi ? If you are downloading over your Mobile network then make sure you have proper BlackBerry Data Plan on your account , Or try to do the same over wifi .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: vodafone uk

Yes I do have blackberry data plan. I can access the internet no problem with mobile internet, just can't download from blackberry application world.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi ginga79

On your device are you login to your BlackBerry ID ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.