Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

Dual Calendars on BB, Not synching both to Outlook

I recently upgraded the software for my BB Curve 8330, after the upgrade I noticed the calendar entries that had been in the phone previously were now green and any new entries are blue.  When synching the phone with Desktop Manager and Outlook the green calendar entries do not synch with Outlook, only the new blue entries synch.  I did find info that the new software supports multiple calendars now, however I do not care to run multiple calendars and would like to merge them both into one, and have all entries synch with Outlook.  I have spent hours trying to find a solution on the Blackberry support site, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Dual Calendars on BB, Not synching both to Outlook

I am having this same problem with my 8900; are there any suggestions.  My Outlook calendar is now empty and all events (363) are on my device.  I can't get them back to Outlook.  Any help would be appreciated.
New Contributor

Ditto here with 8830.

I can display both comcast and vzwblackberry calendars on the 8830, but only the comcast calendar syncs with Outlook.

How do I sync both with Outlook?

or How do I change the BB calendar itemson the 8830  to a comcast calender?

Thanks,

Ross

I'm having the same problem.  Have you found solution?  Thanks.