Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Duplicate Calendar entries using BES and BIS

Hello,

I am a new BlackBerry owner (Curve 8310 from AT&T).  I recently got the EA setup with BES, and I also set up separeate email folders for Personal Email accounts with BIS. (It would be nice to have separate folders for each email account and MMS)

Problem:  On my BB I see double entries for all of the newer calender invites.  I notice when opening them one shows reccv'd from my name@domain.com account, and the other shows recv'd from Desktop.  When I deleted the BIS entry, it deleted it off of my Exchange based calendar (BES), and so I accepted it back on, and then deleted the entry associated with the name@domain.com entry.  That took care of those entry dups.  I also went into the default services and changed it from name@domain.com to Desktop.

All new new meeting invites are duplicated, and I am confused about how things should be set up.  Should the default svcs be associated to my name@domain.com account??

Can you help?

Thanks,

Sandy