Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Duplicate Calendar with two email accounts on BIS Bold

I have a number of email accounts being picked up by my Bold.  When I first synched my Outlook Calendar, the Bold was using x@b.com as the CICAL (in Settings ... Advanced Options ... Default Services).  I changed the CICAL to y@c.com and now find I have two Calendars on the Bold - one for each email address.  How can I get delete the x@b.com one?
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Duplicate Calendar with two email accounts on BIS Bold

Go to menu, options, advanced options, service book and delete the x@b.com cical
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
New Contributor

Not quite there yet.  I've deleted x@b.com in the Service Book CICAL list.  When I go back to Calendar (NB I've done a reboot on device and it decided to completely reload 4.6 on to device when I connnected it to Device Manager [4.7]), then it doesn't say x@b.com in the list of Calendars, but it does say "Device Default" when I click on Select Calendar ... 

The "Device Default" still appears to be the x@b.com calendar.  It's still there after I sync (I've tried one-way from Outlook).

Highlighted
New Contributor

PS Default view set within Default Services is y@c.com