Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9900 Bold
My Carrier: Tmobile

Re: Duplicate text in an email

also having the same problem on a 9900 bold... duplicates the text and puts </div> at the end... i have noticed that if i press the "return" key and put a few empty lines in at the end of the email, it doesnt duplicate the text... any ideas anyone?!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Tmobile

I have set up my signature as ......... So now all my emails end with ............. <\div> , I have tried your suggestion of tabbing down a few lines but that brings back the duplicate text ! I'm a total loss as what to do next , all I want is professional emails which I had up until the weekend when I upgraded from a 9990 to a 9790 !
My Device: 9790 Bold
My Carrier: o2

I'm on o2 and have the same issue with hotmail - all other accounts are ok.  anyone got any bright ideas?

My Carrier: T-Mobile

Disgraceful that this is clearly a Hotmail/BB issue and no one can help...
Highlighted
My Carrier: Vodacom SA

[ Edited ]

I've just got the Bold 9790 from Vodacom South Africa and having the same problem as discussed.

Anyone found a solution/had any success in talking to Blackberry about the problem??

My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: O2

Is there still no solution to this problem? I've just moved to the curve 9360 on O2 and am having the exact same problem