Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: O2
Accepted Solution

E-Mail 9300

After 2 years on a monthly contract I recently moved across to a pay as you go sim card. All my previous e-mail accounts disappeared and now I cannot re enter them as I always get the message " you need a valid e-mail address"  Obliviously I am entering the correct addresses My provider's Blackberry expert could not find a solution!!  Any help please.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: E-Mail 9300

Hello Peter9022.

Friend configure your email account settings options email accounts, you must enter your email here that previously used, besides this remember to have blackberry plan or BIS or BES so you can download the service books and configure successful your email account.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
New Contributor
My Device: 9300 blackberry curve
My Carrier: mtn

Hey guys I need help tyring to get a email from a year ago with my 9300 pls...............

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Hello Intense81

Have you tried setting up your email on your Blackberry 9300.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
New Contributor
My Device: 9300 blackberry curve
My Carrier: mtn

Morning yes I got email I just need this one I received a year ago is it possible to get it some how.