Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9000

E-mail attachments

Hey all, I have had my Bold for just over a month now.  I was trying to e-mail a mp3 file from my house to my phone but I kept getting the message that the file exceeded the 2.9MB limit.  Is there a way to increase the attachment file size limit?  I am a DJ and from time to time I don't have a particular song and neither does the Rogers music store.  I usually call my wife and have her get it from iTunes and e-mail it to me, the problem is that small file sizes mean poor audio quality.  I love the push e-mail from BB and it's a great business tool but the Rogers music store leaves a lot to be desired compared to iTunes.

young... 

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: E-mail attachments

Hi and welcome to the forums!

One there is not a way to enlarge the attachment limit.

Have her email to to your PC and you can drag and drop it to your media card through Windows.

Two iTunes that have DRM protection will not play on the Blackberry. I have heard Smiley Wink that there are programs that

will strip the DRM protection from the iTunes that are FREE on the net. Not that I know anything about that Smiley Happy.

Please take a minute to resolve the post, OK?

Thanks

If you need more info please ask!  If not please resolve the thread using the options by the Kudos’ star, Just place the check in the Post that answered your question, Thanks  

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9000

Re: E-mail attachments

That's the other part of the problem.  I am a Mac user.

young...