Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: Glo Nigeria

ERROR 507 ON BOLD 9900

my bold 9900 shows error 507, i need advice on how to download device software version 7 for it because the desktop manager 6.1 i have isnt working at all. send your replies to email; goseng2u@yahoo.com.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: ERROR 507 ON BOLD 9900

You can download the software from any one of these carriers:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold/9900-the-official-OS-releases/td-p/1330263#Al...

Then to install on your device, just follow the instructions below:

On your PC, navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader. Delete the file at the bottom called vendor.xml.

Connect your device.

In that same folder as above, there's an executable file called Loader (has a little phone next to it). Double click on that and it will start loading your OS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: ERROR 507 ON BOLD 9900

I did that and it said the following : the blackberry desktop software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator