08-09-2008 11:09 PM
I have hotmail since I got my BB 2 months ago I've been logging in to msn live and checking my mail that way, but lately have noticed that When trying to check it it just takes sooo long and does not go through!! and comes back with unable to complete request. What's easier to do when trying to check e-mail?
08-09-2008 11:47 PM
Hi Ontime and welcome to the forums,
Why not set it up as an email account on your bb?
08-10-2008 02:38 AM
As Bifocals mention you can try the below to integarte your live ID in BlackBerrt -
- Go to Email Settings icon on your device
- Login using using the user name and password (if already set by you)
- Under Services click on Email Account
- Click on Add An Email Account to integrate any POP or IMAP enable email (i.e.. gamil, hotmial, ISP mail etc)
- To create BlackBerry.net ID click on Create A BlackBerry Email Address
- Type your preferred User Name and enter your Password for that ID
After every successful email integration you'll receive an confirmation email from Activation Server. That's it!! You're done with BIS email ID integration.
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit