Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: AT&T

Easy BlackBerry Bold Unlocking Codes with IMEI

If you want to have the most reliable and perfect website that provides BlackBerry Bold unlocking codes, then I would recommend you to have it from BlackBerry Bold Unlocking Codes with IMEI to unlock your blackberry model . This website is very reliable and works really well for blackberry phones. Websites that provide FREE BlackBerry unlocking codes is NOT advisable because it can end up giving you several problems such as data lost, contact list deletion and mobile hanging problem. One of my friends was looking for free code and we found it online but faced a lot of problems. Then we tried MEP BlackBerry Bold Unlocking Codes and this website is really good. Besides excellent and up to dated information and unlocking codes, they provide excellent customer service. My friend used their code to unlock his BlackBerry and now he carries it around the world without any problem.

I hope it would help you to get the best solution to your problem. Best Regards.

Re: Easy BlackBerry Bold Unlocking Codes with IMEI

I am looking for blackberry unlocking codes for my BOLD model. The site you mentioned just now looks nice. But is it reliable enough to spend money? I need to unlock my phone urgently

New Contributor

It sure does work. But you won't know unless and until you ll give it a try.

I hope it would be very useful for you. I have unlocked my blackberry phones from here as well and it works very well.

Super Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700 v6.0.0.576
My Carrier: Orange UK

My opinion:

I have unlocked many Blackberry phones by purchasing the unlock codes on Ebay.

I live in UK and I paid £0.99 for each!

and they work. so if you want to just try, the risk involved is minimal on ebay and you get the unlock code within 24 hrs.

I have never had any problem unlocking in this way so I would recommend using ebay.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Install this on your phone, it helps: http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/protect/

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.
Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
My Carrier: T Mobile UK

Hi I would be careful of ebay as there are a lot of kids on there and they arent to clued up on the whole process. I was given the wrong code once and locked my phone forever.

I would recommend professional sites for unlocking not one off ebay sellers.

unlockingblackberry co.uk is one where you can get codes in 5 mins.

Lomb