Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z30

Editable App World Reviews

When reviewing a (PlayBook) App in the App World the comment and rating refers to the current version of the App. Would be nice if it was possible to update/edit a review after an update has been released because often the problems from the first review were solved and the rating goes up.

The rating system should be like Android's (if that isn't already the case) where you can change your review at a later time. Currently I don't see the "Add review" (or an "Edit review") button when returning to an already rated App.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my apps in the BlackBerry World
Visit my developer blog alopix.net
BBM Channel: C0047B612
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: Editable App World Reviews

They are actively working on improvements to App World, and are aware of this suggestion and numerous related ones, and I believe have plans to implement many of them in an upcoming release.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
My Device: Z30

Re: Editable App World Reviews

Still no solution to this... and we now have OS 2 Smiley Sad
For some idiotic reason, a review is final, even though the issues that a previous version had could have been resolved and the review should be changed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my apps in the BlackBerry World
Visit my developer blog alopix.net
BBM Channel: C0047B612