Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Digicel, Jamaica

Editing Of Payment Option

Whenever I try to update my payment option to reflect my new credit card new expiry date and month, and security code; I keep getting an error message ID:12000. As a result I am unable to make further purchases.

My Device: BB 9900
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Editing Of Payment Option

Hi. I am facing the same blockage since 4-5 months ago, both with credit card and PayPal. No sollutions?

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

I just updated my os without being able to make a backup and now payment options won't open for me to add a new prepaid crexit card. Well at least i can't buy more apps or RIM procts now. Their lossnot attending to customers.AGAIN!
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

can you use a desktop browser and go to http://appworld.blackberry.com/ ?
Log in, then use the links in the top right corner to edit your payments options.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

I tried signing into App world from a desktop computer and it was looking like the solution but i could not complete the info change.Acter entering the card info, the ' switch to paypal 'radio button was selected by default for some reason and there was no radio button for selecting the card info I just entered and proceeding to the next step. So i exited app world.When i went to my playbook to make the purchase, i got a payment system busy alert which also said i should complete a previous transaction. RIM is doing a great job of making an iPad convert.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: