Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Email Auto Reply Text

How do I remove the automatic text at the bottom of my emails I send from my blackberry.  I have an AT&T Blackberry.  I was told I could do it from my phone.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Email Auto Reply Text

once you hit reply on a message and ready to type somthing, hit menu key and choose 'Delete original text'
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

This is the message that says something like "the email was sent from a Blackberry devise".  I want to stop it saying that.  How do I do that?

Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000

[ Edited ]

I am on Orange UK but I can change/remove this text by logging into my BIS with my PC and then editing the signature within the email preferences.

You should have a similar setup if you are not with Orange UK.

You are unable to change the sig from logging on to your BIS from the phone.

Try it, goto setup>email settings and scroll down to existing users then enter your username & password and login.

Hit edit on one of your email accounts and you will see all the various options there. The signature field however is unchangeable but click on the question mark next to it and all will be explained.

Hope this helps.

Message Edited by kjevans on 09-08-2008 09:27 AM
Regards
Kirk
p.s. Vote for BOLD