Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: O2

Email Calender Agenda....

I would like to email my full agenda list from my calender on my 9700....is this possible?  And if so, how do I do it?

Thanks

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Email Calender Agenda....

It's not possible to email your calendar from the BlackBerry. Not sure if there's a third party app that will do this either. What's the purpose of you wanting to email the calendar?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: O2

No big deal.  I play golf for a living and my girlfriend wants my schedule that's all.

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

[ Edited ]

You could sync your BlackBerry with an email program like Outlook and she could have your schedule. Or if you have a gmail account linked to your device you could use the google sync utility to sync the BlackBerry's calendar with gmail's. if you give her permission to view your gmail calendar then you'd be set

http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.