Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9900
My Carrier: O2

Email Filer stuck on "important"

Hi there,

When I open up my email using the icon on my home screen, the filter is automatically on so the messages that show up are only the ones marked important. I want to turn it off so all messages are displayed and I can do this by changing the filter, but I have to do this each time. It won't save to that, and the next time I reopen my email the filter is back on.

Does anyone know how I can change it permanently? It's really annoying having to switch it each time.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Email Filer stuck on "important"

Welcome to the forums!

Perhaps this article will help you get your settings changed.  Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9900

Unfortunately that's not the answer to my problem. Im looking on assistance on how to change the default filter that is set on. Instead of "All Mail" or "inbox" its set on "Important". I cannot figure out how to change this default setting because even if I change it, the next time I open my email the "Important" filter is still set on.

My Device: curve 8250

any one has any updates> This is a problem on my corporate BB also for gmail account I confgured on it.

everytime it shows \Important email folder and I have to each time select all mails from the filter option