Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: MTS

Email Header Wrong

Hello there,

since updating to OS 7.1 I am getting a similar problem on 2 BB 9810. When the email arrives it displays the wrong sender. So when I reply, it is replying to the wrong contact. In one instance, my own contact is in the From Header and seems somehow to have become connect not with an email, but a phone number! I reset the Contacts and then synced through Desktop Manager. Not sure what can be done, but I sure hope there's a simple fix that I seem to have overlooked?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Email Header Wrong

Hi Fionavar and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Does this occur with every email on all of your accounts configured? If you check the emails on your computer, do you see the same issue?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: MTS

Hi CptS,

No - I have looked at the fileds in both the BB and Outlook and the confusion does not seem to make sense. I also wiped the calendar on the BB. It does not occur with all emails. It's odd and I am not sure how else to troubleshoot?

New Contributor
My Device: BB Classic
My Carrier: Koodo

My bb recently has been displaying all messages from my linkedin contacts from one single contact.  In otherwords every message displays as from DanBradshaw via Linkedin.  These messages are properly displaying in my inbox in  Outlook - it is only incorrect on my BB. 

Any advice would be appreciated.

SUe.