05-28-2013 04:59 PM
I currently have a blackberry bold 9900 and since upgrading to Microsoft Office 2013 (Windows 365) I have not been able to delete emails using my blackberry from my server as I have in the past. I have tried going through MESSSAGE OPTIONS and Email Reconciliation as well as resending service books with NO success. Basically everytime I turn on my computer, I am welcomed with hundreds of emails to sift through which I had received already during the course of the day. Any suggestions? Many thanks!
05-28-2013 05:14 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Community!
It sounds like 365 is not compatible for device to server reconciliation of deleted items. Perhaps the account needs to be re-integrated, as OWA, so that this will again work? I cannot determine, from your post, what was done with your device/services when the upgrade to the messaging platform happened...quite often, when such occurs, removal from the device and re-integrating new can help it gain access to the levels of service that are to be expected.
05-28-2013 05:24 PM
Thanks for feedback. My computer is running Windows 7, which I recently loaded Office 2013 and Windows 365. My outlook was configured as such:
My msn email is MSN Active Sync
My gmail is imap/SMTP
My business accounts are pop
My phone is through AT&T who also hosts my accounts via https://bis.na.blackberry.com/
Who do I turn to to solve this problem? AT&T? Microsoft Office or Windows? Or Blackberry?
05-28-2013 05:27 PM
After re-reading your advice, are you suggesting I remove and reload my Outlook program? And/or wipe my phone and re-install software?
Thanks for your help!
05-28-2013 05:43 PM
05-28-2013 05:53 PM
Thanks for your patience on helping me figure out what is going on with my blackberry.
In the past when running office 2010 with the same phone, when I selected "delete from mailbox and phone" for an email it would not appear in my inbox when I would turn on my computer and launched Outlook. Since installing Outlook 2013, I have ran into this issue and have not been able to fix it. This would leave to believe the issue exists with AT&T their Blackberry Server OR possible the settings on my phone.
Does this make sense?
05-28-2013 06:17 PM
05-28-2013 07:33 PM
Sent 2 test messages to msn email and deleted on bb. Checked status via webmail and noticed email tests were not deleted leading me to believe issue is with blackberry server or phone set up.
05-29-2013 09:16 AM
OK good...some solid information now...as long as you have waited long enough (I've seen these things take quite some time...up to 24 hours in certain circumstances), then you now know that it indeed is not working as expected as per all of the documentation provided.
But, rather than give you further advice from me, I will defer to whatever they told you when you contacted formal support...for they remain your formal support channel for this issue.