Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Email Setup Error

saulgollins wrote :

hello i have the same problem it wont let me go on app world or anything i have the data pack thing and have reset my phone several times and updated it to the new software , it stil wont let me go on the internet without wifi or go on app world or bbm i need help lol iv got a enterprise thing but it just says no data coverage or something like that :s any help please id of made my own post but i dont know how to lol

Hello saulgollins

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

I wish you could have started your thread . With a normal data plan you won't be able to use BBM or Appworld you need to have a BlackBerry Data Plan on your account from your Carrier or Wireless Service Provider.though you can access App World through wi-fi .So contact your Carrier  to activate that on your account to enjoy all applications of BlackBerry .

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: 3

thats what i mean lol i have got the blackberry data thing Smiley Happy phoned up 3 yesterday but still nothing im completly lost and tryed everything lol and i didnt know how to start a new thread haha sorry

Elite II

_________________________________________________________________________________________

saulgollins wrote : 

thats what i mean lol i have got the blackberry data thing :smileyhappy: phoned up 3 yesterday but still nothing im completly lost and tryed everything lol and i didnt know how to start a new thread haha sorry.

Hello saulgollins

Have you asked your carrier 3 regarding this issue ? what they say regarding your problem also we need specific BlackBerry data plan to use BBM etc on our device .On your Home screen go to manage connection > service status > BlackBerry Internet sevices = what you can see.? 

Prince

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: 3

my service provider said its because iv got a 3g sim card and bb 8520 is a 2g :/ so iv brought a bb 3g phone lol hopefully that works thanks for your time though Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Elite II

saulgollins wrote :

my service provider said its because iv got a 3g sim card and bb 8520 is a 2g :/ so iv brought a bb 3g phone lol hopefully that works thanks for your time though :smileyhappy:

Hello saulgollins

We are glad that your problem has been resolved .let us know if you have any problem.So enjoy your new BlackBerry Smiley Happy

Prince