Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Email Setup Error

saulgollins wrote :

hello i have the same problem it wont let me go on app world or anything i have the data pack thing and have reset my phone several times and updated it to the new software , it stil wont let me go on the internet without wifi or go on app world or bbm i need help lol iv got a enterprise thing but it just says no data coverage or something like that :s any help please id of made my own post but i dont know how to lol

Hello saulgollins

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

I wish you could have started your thread . With a normal data plan you won't be able to use BBM or Appworld you need to have a BlackBerry Data Plan on your account from your Carrier or Wireless Service Provider.though you can access App World through wi-fi .So contact your Carrier  to activate that on your account to enjoy all applications of BlackBerry .

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: 3

thats what i mean lol i have got the blackberry data thing Smiley Happy phoned up 3 yesterday but still nothing im completly lost and tryed everything lol and i didnt know how to start a new thread haha sorry

Elite II

_________________________________________________________________________________________

saulgollins wrote : 

thats what i mean lol i have got the blackberry data thing :smileyhappy: phoned up 3 yesterday but still nothing im completly lost and tryed everything lol and i didnt know how to start a new thread haha sorry.

Hello saulgollins

Have you asked your carrier 3 regarding this issue ? what they say regarding your problem also we need specific BlackBerry data plan to use BBM etc on our device .On your Home screen go to manage connection > service status > BlackBerry Internet sevices = what you can see.? 

Prince

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: 3

my service provider said its because iv got a 3g sim card and bb 8520 is a 2g :/ so iv brought a bb 3g phone lol hopefully that works thanks for your time though Smiley Happy

Elite II

saulgollins wrote :

my service provider said its because iv got a 3g sim card and bb 8520 is a 2g :/ so iv brought a bb 3g phone lol hopefully that works thanks for your time though :smileyhappy:

Hello saulgollins

We are glad that your problem has been resolved .let us know if you have any problem.So enjoy your new BlackBerry Smiley Happy

Prince