Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Email Setup Issues Yahoo/Rogers

I just did an update on my Torch 9860. Now I can no longer access my @rogers.com email address.  I've tried setting it up several times using both the Rogers and Yahoo email addresses and each time I get an error stating "Invalid email address or password".  However, both the email and password are correct as entered.  I was able to add 4 other email addresses without problem.  I've also tried this on a Curve and had the exact same issue.  Any idea how to get this problem fixed?

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Email Setup Issues Yahoo/Rogers

You need to make sure that both the email ID supports POP3 or IMAP protocol. You're using telus service and trying to integrate rogers email ID!! Contact your mobile operator to know more on this.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Further to Tanzim's suggestion, try typing www.blackberry.com/integrate from your phone's browser to set up your emails.

I hope that helps you. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Rogers

Tanzim.....thank you thank you thank you.....I've spent two days trying to figure out how to change my password on my email account on my BB and you've just helped me solve it!!!!!!!!! My provider made me change my password and I did that on my laptop but I couldn't gain access on my BB even under the setup 'email accounts'.
Thanks again!!!