Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Email Status Indicators

I recently upgraded from my 8310 to a new Torch 9800. Our company uses BPS so all of my email comes to my device. In my email on the 8310, when I would either reply or forward an email to someone, there would be an arrow indicator showing what I did with the email. I cannot find how to get the same feature to appear on the Torch. All I see is if I read it or not. I never know if I replied or forwarded it to some one unless I view the sent folder. Anyone run into this or have a solution?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Email Status Indicators

There isn't a way to change any of that that I know of.  However you can group your messages by subject.  Give this a try (you can always change it back if you don't like it but I suspect you will like it.)

Go to Messages >Options >Message Display and Actions

Change "Display Style" from "Single Messages" to "Group by Subject."

This is a GREAT feature in OS 6.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!