Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Email images, Wifi, and browsers

Hey, new to Black Berry's and I'm sure I'm asking common questions here, but if someone could point me in the right direction, that would be great.  I have a Blackberry Curve 8300 with the new 4.5 OS with the Verizon network.

So, I got the new OS and was pretty excited that I would finally be able to view emails in their full picture beauty.  But instead I still get html links instead of pics.  I hit the blackberry button and look for the button that lets me retrieve pictures and still nothing.  Any help?

I'm also wondering if there is a way to connect to my wireless network at home or school, so I dont use minutes?

And lastly, I'm wondering if there are any other browsers out there that are better (faster and are better with Java) than the stock ones on the blackberry.  Any help would be great, thanks!

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Email images, Wifi, and browsers

Hello,

did you make sure you have OS 4.5 on your device? Go to any field and type: myver to see what exact version you use.

What do you mean by 'connect to my wireless network'? WLAN?

Try the Opera browser: m.opera.com

If your question was answered, please accept it as a sollution and / or give Kudos ;-)