Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Email message display on the 8330

Hi--I just got a Curve and set up my email accounts and am receiving new emails; however, what do I have to do to get my entire inbox displayed (including old emails), not just new msgs?

Thanks!

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Curve 8900

Re: Email message display on the 8330

If this is a personal device (i.e. connected via the BlackBerry Internet Service) then you would have to resend your e-mails to you device. There is not a way to get old e-mails synched to the device.

If the device is connected via a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), I believe there is a way for the BES  Administrator to send old e-mails back to the device.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks Jeremy--

I connected to my Gmail and my work email (through POP)--what I'd like is to simply see my entire inbox on both.  All I'm getting right now is new messages only.  Isn't there a Display option available?

--ofattahi

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Curve 8900

Unfortunately you won't be able to do so without resending all messages to yourself again. Once you set up a personal BIS account only the newer mail will be delivered to your device.