Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BOLD

Email problem with my yahoo

I've had the bold for one week now and this is the second time my yahoo mail stops coming in.

This first time it happened, I went to AT&T and the guy there removed my email and then put in back on by re-registering. That worked for one day. Today it stop receiving mail at 6:15am and did not start receiving it again until 1:30pm even though most of that time I was home under WiFi. I've alot a good info on this site. Do I have to do something with the service books? If so, when I went to the blackberry site for resending books and tried to sign up, when I put my PIN in, the message I got back was that PIN was already registered. I've never registered on BIS.

I'm a newbie to the BB world. Any input?

Thanks, Gerri

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Email problem with my yahoo

BIS is your data plan with your carrier AT&T, of course you have registered the device, At&T registered your pin number.

You need call ATT customer service and ask how log in on your account in ATT web page. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
New Contributor
My Device: BOLD

OK, so I called AT&T trying to explain the problem. I asked tech support about the web site regarding blackberry internet service and resending the service books. Tech guy said he could resend them for me which he did. I asked how do I log onto that site so I can resend the books and he told me I'm not allowed access to that site. Don't think he understands what I am trying to say. He also told me to return the phone if it continues to be a problem and they will give me a new one. Not happy about any of this and I'm sure it would not be a new one but a refurb one.

Thanks for your help urumilton

Highlighted
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

You are welcome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.