Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone

Email setup

Hi,

I have accidentally wiped all my data.

Now, I am not able to setup my emails again.

Pls help with a stepup guide.

Thanks

Regular Visitor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: dialog axiata

Re: Email setup

could you please let us know ,what is the error you are getting. 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

pinakiranjan wrote:

I have accidentally wiped all my data.

Now, I am not able to setup my emails again.

Hello pinakiranjan

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

As you recently wiped your device , so try those steps :

Register your Handheld :

• KB00510 : How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

Once you recieved the registration message , Go to Setup > Email account  and see if it allows you. 

KB02189 : How to add / attach / integrate / email addresses with a BlackBerry smartphone on the BlackBerry Internet Service

OR from your BlackBerry browser browse to www.blackberry.com/integrate  to add / edit your email account . 

Try it and see if that helps 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Highlighted
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: at&t

I am also havin the same problem, I visited the link u provided above but its tellin me my device is not registered with the wireless network, and tjats after I received my registration message. Pls wat could be the problem
Elite II

motion wrote:
I am also havin the same problem, I visited the link u provided above but its tellin me my device is not registered with the wireless network, and tjats after I received my registration message. Pls wat could be the problem

Hello motion

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Can you confirm if you have BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS on your account from your Carrier ?

let us know.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: at&t

Yes I do have a data plan
Elite II

motion wrote:
Yes I do have a data plan

Hi motion

A normal Data Plan will not allow us to use personal email function . For that we need Specific BlackBerry Data Plan also known as BIS . So first please call your Carrier AT&T to connfirm that . Once you activate those plans your device will be registered with your Carrier Network and will not recieve any error message .

My Device: Bold 9650 (non-camera)
My Carrier: Sprint

After a security wipe, I have found that I need to go to my carrier's (Sprint) BIS page from a computer. Upon logging in, the page asks for my PIN and IMEI number. After doing that, BIS push email accounts can be validated and will start to work. I like to do it this way, because it avoids having to call Sprint, but calling your carrier is the other way. It can do this for you.

Elite II

Virmaline wrote:

After a security wipe, I have found that I need to go to my carrier's (Sprint) BIS page from a computer. Upon logging in, the page asks for my PIN and IMEI number. After doing that, BIS push email accounts can be validated and will start to work. I like to do it this way, because it avoids having to call Sprint, but calling your carrier is the other way. It can do this for you.

Hello Virmaline

This feature is offered by  limited Carriers , throughout the world most Carrier don't have this feature .

Thanks.

My Device: Bold 9650 (non-camera)
My Carrier: Sprint

Well, if one can't do it himself on his carrier's web page, the only other option is to call his carrier and have the carrier do it, right?