Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry 9780

Email suspended? Unable to continue session? Device not registered?

Hi all,

I have been in Singapore and was using different simcard, later on after I came back to Indonesia and changed into my Indonesian simcard, I cannot send nor receive any emails. The message status when I send an email is: User account is in SUSPENDED mode.

I then go to Setup - Email accounts - Internet Mail Account and tried to activate my emails by verifying the passwords. But after I clicked Verify, its said that: Sorry, unable to continue your session. Please log in again.

I also visited mobile.blackberry.com using the Blackberry Browser to try to integrate my email in the Communicate - Email - Gmail. But when I clicked Launch Email Setup button, the following message appeared: Your device is not registered. Please register your device and try again.

I registered the device as the instruction said: go to Host RoutingTable, and click Register now.

Now I received a message said that: Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network.

But I still cannot verify my email password. Still the same mesasge that I am unable to continue my session. And also still said that my device isnt registered when I want to try Launch Email Setup using browser.

Need to mention that I also did hard reset for several times.

How do I solve this? I really need my push email back.

Any help would much appreciated, thank you..