Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Emails delete on 9930, but not on email server/computer

I can't take it anymore! I need help. I have an IMAP email address on my BB and when I delete individual emails from my 9930, they are not deleted on my server/computer as they should be - as I am reading that they should be! When I delete an email on the 9930, it asks me if I want to delete it on the 'handheld' or 'mailbox and handheld'. I always select mailbox and handheld. But when I logon to the server, all of the emails are still there and I, then, have to manually delete all of the old emails.

Can anyone tell me how to set-up the phonme so that it syncs with the server to delete the emails in both places?

Thank you!

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Bharti-Airtel

Re: Emails delete on 9930, but not on email server/computer

Hi,

Are you talking about outlook, means mails not get deleted from outlook?

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Emails delete on 9930, but not on email server/computer

Hello. Thanks for responding. I am not using Outlook. I am using a 'private' email address. From a web hosting company.

I must add that I do have a gmail address as well, and emails that I compose from my computer from my gmail account show up on my Bold 99300.

However this is not occurring, as well as my emails not being deleted on my private server account. I would really love to know how to get this working. Thanks.