Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: O2

Re: Emails suddenly not pushing through

Hi Shortie

I don't think the Blackberry OS 10 is for our phones, I think it's for the z10s.

I've spent hours on the phone with network provider ,have stripped the phone software off, loaded it back on (warning it removed ALL ringtones which meant digging around on the blackberry site until I found how to get the files back) from scratch and still the problem exists so they can now escalate to Blackberry who'll get back in 4-5 working days.

Yes what I did was direct the hotmail to a gmail account, which I then added to the Blackberry, and it comes through just fine. No problem at all. Hotmail is still working on my other handset but there's a 20 minutes delay(and it stopped working for a whole 8 hour period yesterday), I've redirected that one via another gmail account and delivery is instantaneous.

I may wait out the 4-5 days however I have in the meantime looked into a Samsung as alternative, my carrier can do a data transfer and there'd be no Blackberry middle man...................this is very tempting.