Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Orange

Emails

I have recently changed the password to my yahoo email account on my laptop (this email account normally comes through on my backberry as well), but since i have changed the password i'm not receiving and can not send any emails from my blackberry. I have tried allsorts but nothing seems to be working.

Can someone please please help me....it's stressing me out!

Thanks

Donna

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry playbook
My Carrier: 3

Re: Emails

Try deleting the account on your bb and set it up again with new password, should solve your problem.

Hi thanks for your reply.

Could you possibly explain to me how to delete the email address from my phone please? I have also tried this, but had no luck. Not sure if i'm just being blonde!

Thank you

Donna

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry playbook
My Carrier: 3

Its ok, go to main menu > Setup > Email Settings. once your there press the blackberry button n scroll down to delete and delete it.
Highlighted

Thank you for your help. I think i'm going to have to call into the orange shop or something, because when i go into my email setup it comes up with login screen, username and password. I've tried putting in my  email address and new password but it's saying it's wrong?! I'm puzzled. So i can't even delete it and start again!

Thanks anyway

Donna