Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Empower Software - looking for user information

I successfully used this software to create a Business only email folder on my BB Curve.. I am good for now.

Questions I have asked in a previous thread but did not get a reply.

1. I downloaded and am currently using the trail version - what benefits from paying 19.95 will I get (will this software expire) ? I have emailed empower today and am waiting a response.
  2. Has anyone downloaded and used the HTML version ...is it worth it or better to have the option of opening attachments on demand.
  3. What about spell checker anyone using this? Worth it?

Looking for some feedback ...Thanks

http://www.getempower.com/Empower_BES_MailBox.php

New Contributor

Re: Empower Software - looking for user information

Very worth it I don't know good the new 4.5 OS will with html email content but the empower email software works great and integrates itself well into BB funtions and apps. Also one con is that when you reply to an email the nice empower html format go away and you stuck again with very substandard default look of the statndard 4.2 OS
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Empower Software - looking for user information

i agree...I will pay for the BES version as the company replied it will expire if I do not get the key code....I think I want to retain the choice of opening HTML messages versus waiting for possibly huge files opening if I don't think i am interested.

spell check  does not really seem like it is important and really don'y need it

thank you for replying

i am surprised more of the experienced trechnical gurus and moderators do not comment on this subject matter.