Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Enhanced GMail Plug-in Issues

I have a Bold 9700 and have been using the Enhanced GMail plug-in up until today with no issues with my Google Apps Account.

Today something changes, I believe that BIS 3.0 was rolled out;  This update had forced my password to be invalid and when I tried to reset it through using the email setup wizard it failed.  I then proceeded to deleting my account and recreating it by using the email setup wizard and the Gmail profile.

To my astonishment it connected to my Google Apps domain BUT the email interface was NOT the Enhanced GMail Plug-in.

I proceed to repeat my steps for an actual GMail account.  Using the same process I was able to connect to my Gmail account and the interface WAS the GMail Enhanced Plug-in.

Any help on this would be much appreciated, I am lost without my Google Apps domain and need to access the lables.

Regards, 

Super Contributor
My Device: DTEK60
My Carrier: T-Mobile CZ

Re: Enhanced GMail Plug-in Issues

Hi.

I have big problems with the Gmail plug-in too. My outgoing emails are not shown in the conversations, they disapeare after beeing sent.

I dont know why, but it is very annoying...