Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

Enterprise Activation Option Missing

The Enterprise Activation item is missing from option selection within the Advanced System Settings.

Are there switches or other options that must be turned on or off to activate this?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Priv
My Carrier: Three UK

Re: Enterprise Activation Option Missing

If you cant see the option to complete Enterprise Activation then it sounds like your blackberry is not provisioned properly. Check with your carrier that you have a BES data plan rather than a BIS internet plan which does not allow an Enterprise Activation.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Yes Telecom

Try this

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/33609/

I've been scratching my head all weekend over this and was finally sent this link by our mobile phone provider.  Worked first time

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

dunston wrote:

Try this

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/33609/

I've been scratching my head all weekend over this and was finally sent this link by our mobile phone provider.  Worked first time

That does work well for those on BES Express. or they can activate by wire with Web Desktop Manager. Admin can use BAS as well. or for last resort a wipe will bring it back until BIS service books are pushed.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Professional-Software/Activating-Devices-That-are-...

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Vodafone

No one seems to have posted this and it might save everyone some time as Blackberry haven't published any information on this as far as I'm aware.

On some models (I have a Curve 8900), it looks like to do Enterprise Activation go to Set Up -> Set Up Wizard -> Email Set Up -> 'I want to use a work email account with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server' and enter activation etc there.

Took me two days to work it out and BlackBerry have been pretty poor with information on this.