Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: student

Enterprise problem, BB 9300 curve

[ Edited ]

Hi , i want to setup enterprise on my BB...  but i dont know how...

I am goin through options>device> Advance system settings, it asks me Mail and activation passowrd.....

what email i enter? (mine?)

Where i can find an activation password? 

My PIN is <Personal Content Removed>

pls help Smiley Happy

sorry for my bad english :/

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Enterprise problem, BB 9300 curve

Hello,

If you truly are on BES/Enterprise, then you need to talk to your corporate or subscribed BES admins...they control everything about this.

If you are not on corporate/BES, then you instead need to talk to your mobile service provider about getting an adequate data plan onto your BB so as to enable the Personal/Internet email configuration setting on that screen (in addition to Enterprise).

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Can u suggest me a way to contact my mobile service? i live in Greece...
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Well, no actually, I can't...because I've no way to know which company they are...there are several possibilities, but I have no way to know which one is yours.

But, you pay them every month for your mobile services, so they must provide you a monthly invoice or something, right? On that should be I'd think some contact information. Or, if you know the name of your service provider, you can look them up on the Internet, right?

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

actually no... i dont pay them monthly,

i have a SIM card, i add moneys when i need to. My SIM card is from "Cosmote"

if that is what you mean? 

i should contact Blackberry or my SIM's card company? 

Hall of Famer III

kr1n0s wrote:

actually no... i dont pay them monthly,

i have a SIM card, i add moneys when i need to.

OK...well, thats pretty much the same concept...you pay someone, and whoever you pay is responsible for delivering to you your services, and thereby responsible for what those service are along with your support for those services.

kr1n0s wrote:

My SIM card is from "Cosmote"

if that is what you mean? 

Yup...they would be your mobile service provider.

kr1n0s wrote:

i should contact Blackberry or my SIM's card company? 

"BlackBerry" is a device...the company is Research In Motion (RIM)...so you can't "contact BlackBerry". For that matter, can't contact RIM either...they provide no front line support to any end users. All services and support starts at the mobile service providers...so it's them you need to contact.