Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: 3

Error 102 on a Blackberry Curve 9300

Hi All

My son purchased his 9300 in August on 3 network.  Yesterday his phone displays error 102.  Took it back to the 3 shop today.  They advised me visit the Blackberry site and do a software reload.  I've searched on the site but nothing straight forwards is shown.  I've looked on the forum and it seems that other Blackberry users have experienced the same problem.  If there is a straight forward solution could you please let me know, or should I take it back to the 3 shop and request that the phone is sent back.  The phone is just over 3months old, soooo disappointed .

Many thanks in advance for your response.

Mrs B

My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: O2

Re: Error 102 on a Blackberry Curve 9300

that happened me too on my blackberry but im with O2. did they send you a reply????
My Device: BlacckBerry® Passport & PRIV
My Carrier: EE. UK

http://uk.blackberry.com/services/blackberry6/ using a PC or Laptop, plug your phone in via USB and use the link to check for a software update, if there is not one, select "view other version" and re-install your phone software. Good Luck
Craig Ashcroft Elite UK
If this post helps you please click the LIKE below the post(s)
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: 02

Been trying for hours all kind of things to get this to work and this is the only one that did for my phone. Thank you sooooo much! Smiley Happy