11-24-2013 04:35 AM
I have an bb 9900 and it was working so good suddenly it turned off . i thought maybe it because of the battery but when it turned on there was written "ERROR 102 reload Software ....."
so i started searching how to fix this problem they told i gotta downlond blackberry desktop software and connect it to my phone , but when i downloaded and connected my phone to the computer the bb desktopsoftware couldn t connect to the device
I hope you can help me !
11-24-2013 03:24 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Community!
The simplest way is to, on a PC (you cannot do this on MAC):
1) Make sure you have a current and complete backup of your BB...you can find complete instructions via the link in my auto-sig below. (In your case, this is moot...)
2) Uninstall, from your PC, any BB OS packages
3) Make sure you have the BB Desktop Software already installed
4) Download and install, to your PC, the BB OS package you desire:
5) Delete, on your PC, all copies of VENDOR.XML...there will be at least one, and perhaps 2, and they will be located in or similarly to (it changes based on your Windows version) these folders:
Now, attempt the use of these tricks (if any say to use an update website, substitute instead the Desktop Software and/or LOADER.EXE):
Good luck and let us know!