Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: at&t or china mobile

Error 507 & problem while reconnecting to JVM

Help please!!!!

I spent hours looking for the solution. Tried the BBSAK wipe and reload system; desktop manager...nothing works; i get stuck on the screen:

"error 507

reaload software

for futher information please visit:

www.blackberry.com/507".

Everytime i try to reload the OS from BBSAK or even DM this white screen with above message appears after the device reinitialisation and while reconnecting to JVM. It's AT&T phone; i have downloaded and installed the OS given for the torch 9800 and downloaded the latest desktop manager. This white screen drives me nuts. Please help

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Error 507 & problem while reconnecting to JVM

Hey chris79_sh,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

JVM 507 means there is no OS installed on the BlackBerry smartphone.  I would suggest following the steps in this KB article to bring the BlackBerry Torch 9800 smartphone back to life: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10144

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860, Z30
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Chris 79,
I just had the same happening with a 9860. I was trying to install a different version of the OS than what was originally on the phone. In desperation I reinstalled the original version and it reinstalled on the first attempt. Follow the instructions above, remove the battery ( but make sure it is fully charged anyway). If the OS begins installation, slip the battery back in before it does the reboot. Good luck and report back.
Highlighted
My Device: torch 9860
My Carrier: vodafon ITA

Salve .

Ho lo stesso problema .ho provato cosi come nel indicazione ma non sono riuscito a fare niente.

grazie