Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Telus

Error 507

Hello All,

I have encountered an issue. It's name is Error 507. I have tried loading the software manually (In which case i ask it to update, it says i have to troubleshoot because an update can't be done at this time, i troubleshoot, it asks me that the repair can't be done and to try again... and the cycle continues because i am not given the option to choose the software update), I have also tried some videos on YouTube with no success. Please help before i throw my phone out my apartment window and have to switch to an iPhone... nobody wants that.. please help..

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Error 507

Hi rockangel519

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Error 507 simply means currently no OS on your device to rum it or if your device OS became corrupt, If you are unable to do a manual Update , then you  have to use Application loader to load the OS back on your device ,for that please refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

Additional Information:

KB02792 : BlackBerry smartphone displays Error message “507” when upgrading BlackBerry Device Software

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.