Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9300
My Carrier: 699192102

Error 507

Hola, gracias por atenderme, tengo una blackberry modelo 9300 y bien, el caso es que hoy, he ido a port aventura y con tanta atracción acuática ha debido de entrar agua y claro, se ha mojado, pues al sacarla, estaba apagada, la he encendido y cuando se ha cargado lo principal, de la barra, ha salido Error 507, Reload software y ya no puedo meterme, todo el rato sale eso. No tengo ni idea de que hacer, si alguien me puede indicar como hacerlo se lo agradeceria muchisimo, gracias!

Regular Contributor
My Device: NONE
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Re: Error 507

I took the liberty of using google translate on your message:

Hi, thanks for your hospitality, I have a blackberry 9300 and model, the case is that today, I went to port aventura and water ride so had to enter and clear water, is wet, then drew it out, blown out, the I turned and when loading the main, the bar has gone 507 Error, Reload software and I can not get involved, all the while leaving it. I have no idea what to do, if someone can tell me how to do it would really appreciate it, thanks!

If your phone got wet, particularly in salt water, it is probably ruined. However, if it is coming on and showing error 507, that means the operating software was wiped and must be reloaded. To do that, you will need to install BlackBerry Desktop Software (DM) on your PC, as well as the operating software for your service provider and your phone from http://us.blackberry.com/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp. After that, reboot your pc, start DM, and connect your phone. If your phone is still working, DM should offer to install the software. Please understand that it is likely that your phone is beyond repair if it got immersed in salt water, even if you rinsed it off. Good luck.

Samsung Galaxy S5
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

I admire your enthusiasm, darylm, but for future reference a moderator will move a Spanish post to the Spanish forums for resolution.  That way, the poster will not have to translate your post.

BTW, I've seen a few of your posts lately and I welcome you to the Support Forums.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: .
My Carrier: .

Karin96 wrote:

Hola, gracias por atenderme, tengo una blackberry modelo 9300 y bien, el caso es que hoy, he ido a port aventura y con tanta atracción acuática ha debido de entrar agua y claro, se ha mojado, pues al sacarla, estaba apagada, la he encendido y cuando se ha cargado lo principal, de la barra, ha salido Error 507, Reload software y ya no puedo meterme, todo el rato sale eso. No tengo ni idea de que hacer, si alguien me puede indicar como hacerlo se lo agradeceria muchisimo, gracias!

Hola y gracias por participar en el foro,

Para tu comodidad, BlackBerry tiene su propio foro comunitario en español.

Aquí tienes el enlace para el foro: http://foros.blackberry.com/t5/Foros-de-Soporte-General/ct-p/bscf_es

Muchas gracias!

Jakoby4204                                                                                                 New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png   CG2.png