03-04-2009 11:32 AM
Hi, if someone could help, I´ll thanks a lot.
1) I got now this message every time I turn on my 9530:
UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION: APPLICATION net_rim_bb_messaging_app(200) is not responding; process terminated
2) I access my email, the screen blocks when a try... I´ve turn it off, by pressing the red key. I think that has something with this message...
3) Sometimes my screen goes like a millons colors dot... why?
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-04-2009 11:35 AM
Hi and Welcome!
Several things to try:
1) Make sure you are on at least the most recent production OS for the device...and, if you are adventurous, you can try the most recent leaked versions.
2) Do a true batt-pull hard reset -- with the device ON, open the back cover and remove the battery. Wait about a minute, then reinsert the battery and put the back cover back on. Power up and wait patiently through the long long long reboot process (can be as long as 10 minutes). See if things have cleared up.
FYI -- the power off button does not do a hard reboot -- it merely does what is termed (by some) a soft reboot. The battery pull is the best method to really get it to a "cold restart", which clears many things up.
As to your question of "why" -- well, that's one for the RIM developers. But, suffice to say that the device is still evolving...hence the many many many leaked OS versions.