Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Error Code 0x80043c21 after updating to desktop manager 5.0

After updating to desktop manager 5.0, I received this error code while trying to sync.  Any idea what it is and how to fix it, I can't find anything on this particular error code.

Re: Error Code 0x80043c21 after updating to desktop manager 5.0

Did you ever get this resolved? My Blackberry Storm had been syncing fine, and then one day out of the clear blue it started giving me this error message. All I can figure is it has something to do with one of my contacts (I use Yahoo email and contacts, which like I said had worked fine up until a week or so ago). Anyone know what this error means and how we might solve it?

Thanks,

Randall

No, not really.

I went back to desktop manager 4.7 and it worked fine after that.  I then again re-instelled 5.0 and got the same error.  I still have no idea what it is, I even tried google with no luck.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi there!

I've searched the Public KB's and can't find that specific error code -- there are others, but not that one. You are welcome to search the KB's to see if your symptoms result in something useful to your situation:

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8900
My Carrier: Rogers

Suddenly I am receiving this error message in Intellisync.  I cannot sync with Outlook any more.  What is the solution please ?

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8900
My Carrier: Rogers

I can no longer sync with Outlook.  All was fine until this morning when I got this message each time I try to Sync All.  What do I do ??  HELP please.

Thank you.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

lornes1123 wrote:

I can no longer sync with Outlook.  All was fine until this morning when I got this message each time I try to Sync All.  What do I do ??  HELP please.

Thank you.

I suggest you activate advanced logging and see if the resulting log offers you anything useful.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Orange

I also have started getting this error message.  No obvious reason why as I haven't changed anything software-wise.

Hope someone has an answer!