Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Storm 9350
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Error Code: 0x8004fd2b

Hi and thank you it worked for me too!

I needed to search the entire computer for the Intellisync folder. I deleted all the files in that folder, reconnected the device and wa la it worked!

Thank you

Ted

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Error Code: 0x8004fd2b - simplest fix

Hello Everyone,

I have a Blackberry Bold 9700 (2011 model) and am using MS Outlook 2010 and Blackberry Desktop software version 6.0 (bundle 1879). I had the problem with syncing to Outlook 2010 with Error Code:  0x8004fd2b. But following the procedure below fixed the problem - basically resetting the Sync in the Blackberry Desktop software. This is much easier than any other method I have seen on the Internet. See instruction below.

To resolve this issue, complete the following steps:

1. Select the Reset configuration button on the Configuration tab within the Synchronize tool.
  2. Locate and remove the invalid calendar entries from the BlackBerry smartphone, and then add the calendar entries again.

Note: If changes were applied during the synchronization process, you may have to remove the invalid calendar entries from both the Microsoft Outlook calendar and the BlackBerry smartphone calendar before adding them again.

3. If you cannot locate the invalid calendar entries, enable advanced logging. For instructions on enabling advanced logging, see KB01451.
New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile (originally Wind)

Hello All,

I was getting that message, deleted the intellisync files, but now Im getting a completely different problem. Now when I go to sync, it says: "your organizer data isn't configured for sychronization" then it says "click configure to ..."

but when i click configure, and then click configure settings (under synchronization settings in the organizer tab) , it just says "operation is in progress. please wait" but after 1 second it stops and nothing else happens. 

I just went from 5.0 to 6.0 thinking it would help, but no luck. T-Mobile customer support is of no help. Ive been working on this for 3 days now, if somebody could help, that would be really greatly appreciated

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Thank you so much - Verizon was clueless!!