Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9790
My Carrier: o2 Germany

Error ID 30801 - too many changes of devices/PINs

Hello,

i've folling problem with changing device in app world:

In the past it was neccessary to change my device in cause of warranty change or change between my company.

My new login in app world with my actually used bold 9790 takes following error message:

"Too many PIN changes since last 12 months, Error ID 30801" 

I've already contacted Blackberry technical support by phone, they recommended my to contact my mobile phone provider (o2 Germany). But the service provider generally has no possibillity to solve this problem, cause service provider does not have access or permission on blackberry app world or its server.

How can i solve my problem or WHO can help me to get access to app world and change the PIN to my new device???

Thanks for helping and have a nice day!

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Error ID 30801 - too many changes of devices/PINs

Hello Brutmeister,

Welcome to the Community,

Please refer to this Article "There are too many PIN changes associated with this account (Error ID: 30801)" is encountered when ... Go through it and hope it will help you

Good Luck

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9790
My Carrier: o2 Germany

Hello prince2012,

this i have already 1000 times read, it solves not the problem.

There only ist descripted, that i can contact my service provider. But provider is not able to access RIM server or access app world - it's a RIM own competence.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello Brutmeister,

Call your Carrier to escalate the case to RIM for you ,it is only the through the carrier you can reach RIM,and as far as I know a carrier cannot app world .

Good Luck

Prince