Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Orange UK

Error Message

Trying to redownload a paid for app from My World and got the error message "Corrupt file date error occurred while trying to download bundle: 810282"  Who should I contact ? App World or the Vendors directly ?  If it is App World can someone assist with an email address as I haven't managed to find one yet.

Thanks in anticipation

Ulstergirl

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Error Message

Ulstergirl wrote:

Who should I contact ? App World or the Vendors directly ?  

Hello Ulstergirl

Welcome to Support Forums

You should contact the vendor of that specific application through there support email . 

But , regrading your issue with that application, have you tried to re-install the application in a clean manner ! To do that first On your Homescreen go to Options > Device > Application Management > Search there for any instance of that particular application , if you find any delete it from that list . After deleting perform a Battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is powered on , wait for a min. then reinsert it back.

Finally , on your device homescreen open BlackBerry app world > My World > And try reinstalling that application 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.