Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: verizon

Error message "the security of this connection cannot be verified" has completely disabled my phone. HELP!!!!

I woke up to this message on the phone today.  Spent two hours on the phone with verizon trying to fix this disaster.  I can hear the texts, emails and calls coming in but the keyboard touchscreen and all k\keys are disabled.  I backed up all my information but how do i know that when the replacement phone comes that i'm not going to download whatever is causing this error and disabling of my phone to happen again? 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Error message "the security of this connection cannot be verified" has completely disabled my phone. HELP!!!!

Hello.

if you have problems with your blackberry best you can do is restore your blackberry factory z10 or upgrading the operating system to a vesion blackberry official

If your problem please tell us evidences the persistence...

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution